- What are your qualifications for Board of Education
- How should the school district improve its coordination with Muni and BART, in order to provide better access to schools for students and employees?
- What should the school district do to improve bicycle and pedestrian access to its schools?
- Do you support green building standards for new and renovated school district buildings? If so, what should be included in these standards?
- What should the School District do to improve its environmental practices?
- What is your opinion of the School District’s current environmental education curriculum? How can it be improved?
- Should the School District increase the amount of trees, landscaping, and grass play fields at City schools? If so, how should these improvements be paid for?
- Why should SFLCV endorse you?
Archive for the ‘Endorsements’ Category
No. Proposition A allocates $10 million more from the City’s General Fund for the next 3 years to violence prevention and intervention services. We are opposed to this on good government grounds. While we are not opposed to any of these services in general, this seems a poor way to legislate.
Yes. Proposition C changes the appointment process of the Transbay Joint Powers Authority — giving the Board of Supervisors 2 appointments. The TJPA is responsible for the designing, building and operating of the Transbay terminal in San Francisco. This proposition continues a process of giving some powers of appointment to the Board of Supervisors.
We have not taken a position on Prop B or D.
For California State Initiatives and Candidates, please see the California League of Conservation Voters.
DCCC – 12th AD
- Susan Hall
- Trevor McNeil
- Jane Morrison
- Melanie Nutter
- Connie O’Conner
- Roy Recio
- Jason Wong
DCCC – 13th AD
- David Campos
- Gerry Crowley
- Rick Galbreath
- Michael Goldstein
- Robert Haaland
- Rafael Mendelman
- Laura Spanjian
- Holli Thier
- Jordanna Thigpen
- Scott Wiener
- John-Marc Chandonia
- Susan King
- Kim Knox
- Nancy Lewis
- Sue Vaughan
- Patrick Villano